- Numbers of black rhino on the riseMarch 26, 2020. Conservationists have quiet cause for celebration over a rise in the numbers of the African black rhino. ... read more
- WHO says young people also at risk from COVID-19March 24, 2020. The World Health Organization (WHO) is warning young people all over the world that they are also ... read more
- Canadians start ‘caremongering’ trendMarch 22, 2020. The word 'caremongering' started trending after acts of kindness in Canada. ... read more
- The end of New York’s pay phonesMarch 20, 2020. The end is coming for New York's public pay phones. ... read more
- Coronavirus Affecting the Way We Do Things
- Indigenous groups protest natural gas pipeline construction
- Zamboni Driver Subs as NHL Goalie, Becomes a Hockey HeroZamboni driver David Ayres becomes a hockey hero as he steps in to help the Carolina Hurricanes win against the ... read more
- Christina Koch Returns to Earth and Makes HistoryNASA astronaut Christina Koch returned to Earth on February 6 after spending 328 days on the International Space Station (ISS). ... read more
- An Old Man at the Doctor – Level 1An old man goes to the doctor. The doctor says, “I have your test results. I have bad news for ... read more
- Long Live the Married Men – Level 2A recent study shows that men who are married live longer than single men. However, many of them want to ... read more
- What Do Beer and Women Have in Common? – Level 3Scientists have recently discovered that beer contains a little of female hormones. This was proved when 100 men were given ... read more
- Balanced Diet – Level 1What is a man’s idea of a balanced diet? A beer in each hand! http://www.jokesinlevels.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Balanced-Diet.mp3 ... read more
What are the 3 BIG Mistakes that people make when they study English?
Get the FREE eBook and find out!