- Free dumplings for motorists stranded in snowJanuary 14, 2021. A restaurant manager delivered hundreds of dumplings to snowbound drivers. ... read more
- Harry and Meghan to quit social mediaJanuary 12, 2021. Reporters are saying the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have abandoned social media. ... read more
- Identical twins are not so identicalJanuary 10, 2021. A new study shows that while identical twins can look perfectly alike, it is not a ... read more
- Taxi driver offers free rides for singing karaokeJanuary 08, 2021. A taxi driver in Taiwan is offering free rides in exchange for singing a karaoke song. ... read more
- One Step Closer To A COVID-19 Vaccine
- Joe Biden To Be 46th US President
- Hallowe’en Was a Little Different this Year
- New Zealand Re-elects Labour in Landslide Victory
- Sales Assistants Tell Their Stories – Level 3“I once sold a colour TV to a blind man,” says the first one. “I sold a stereo to a ... read more
- What Do Sailors Like? – Level 1“Sailors like it.” “What is it?” “Does it have breasts?” “No.” “So, it’s rum!” http://www.jokesinlevels.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/What_do_Sailors_Like.mp3 ... read more
- Joke about Europe – Level 2The financial situation in Europe is not easy. But people in Europe still keep their humour and they are making ... read more
- Joke about Dracula – Level 3Dracula decides to have a competition to see which of his bats is the best. So, all the bats take part in ... read more
What are the 3 BIG Mistakes that people make when they study English?
Get the FREE eBook and find out!