- Living by the sea makes us happierOctober 04, 2019. New research suggests that people who live close to the ocean or sea are happier. ... read more
- People told to avoid skin-lightening creamsOctober 02, 2019. Local governments in the UK have warned consumers about the use of some skin-lightening creams. ... read more
- Saudi Arabia opens up to tourismSeptember 30, 2019. There is a new destination on the world tourism map - Saudi Arabia. ... read more
- Wasabi gives woman broken-heart syndromeSeptember 28, 2019. A woman ended up in hospital after eating a large amount of the spicy condiment wasabi by ... read more
- Protests Continue In Hong KongProtests are continuing in Hong Kong. With many of the city's young people starting a new school year, they are ... read more
- A Note To Our ReadersDear Readers, For the past 10 years – we know, right?! – we have been bringing you professionally written news ... read more
- Leah Chase, Queen of Creole Cuisine and Rights Activist, Dies at 96New Orleans-based chef Leah Chase was one of the most prominent experts on Creole cooking in the world. At her ... read more
- The Bounce Heard Across CanadaBounce … bounce … bounce-bounce. Everyone held their breath. And then thousands of Canadians jumped to their feet and screamed ... read more
- Monk – Level 1A man wants to be a monk. He goes to a monastery. He talks to the head monk. The head ... read more
- Hearing aid – Level 2An elderly couple was attending a church service when about halfway through she leans over and tells him, “I just ... read more
- Three Jewish Mothers Compare Sons – Level 3Three Jewish mothers are sitting on a bench and they are talking about how much their sons love them. Sadie ... read more
- At School: What Does It Give You? – Level 1“Kids, what does the chicken give you?” “Meat!” “Very good! Now what does the pig give you?” “Bacon!” “Great! And ... read more
What are the 3 BIG Mistakes that people make when they study English?
Get the FREE eBook and find out!