- 'Demon Slayer' movie breaks Japan's box office recordsOctober 22, 2020. The movie 'Dragon Slayer' not only broke records in Japan and had the biggest opening weekend ... read more
- A zeptosecond is the shortest unit of time ever measuredOctober 20, 2020. Scientists recorded the shortest unit of time ever measured. It is one zeptosecond. ... read more
- Thai protests continue despite state of emergencyOctober 18, 2020. Thousands of protesters have taken to the streets in Thailand's capital Bangkok. ... read more
- Lonely Plant guidebook lists 500 must-see placesOctober 16, 2020. A travel guidebook company has released its list of the best places on Earth to visit. ... read more
- Tech stocks lead 300-point rise on Dow Jones IndexOctober 14, 2020. Stock prices rose sharply on Monday led by shares in technology giants. ... read more
- World Food Programme wins Nobel Peace PrizeOctober 12, 2020. The United Nations World Food Programme is the winner of the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize. ... read more
- Canada bans some single-use plastics
- President Donald Trump has COVID-19
- Presidential debate “an embarrassment”Presidential debates are supposed to help voters understand the issues. The first debate, between Trump and Biden wasn't very helpful. ... read more
- Drone delivers books to kids
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87
- Wear a mask. Keep apart. Wash your hands.
- The Blonde and the Bike – Level 2A: Why does the blonde run with the bike? B: It is going too fast for her to get on. ... read more
- The Door – Level 3A very drunk man gets home and starts to open the door but he is too drunk to do it. ... read more
- The Married Men vs. the Bachelors – Level 1Why are married men fat and bachelors are not? The bachelors go to the fridge. They see nothing that they ... read more
- A Jigsaw – Level 2Did you hear about the man who was so proud that he completed a jigsaw in half an hour? It ... read more
- A Mouse – Level 1A: I’m in big trouble! B: Why is that? A: There is a mouse in my house! B: Oh, well, ... read more
- Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson – Level 3Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson go camping. They put up their tent under the stars and go to sleep. Some time ... read more
What are the 3 BIG Mistakes that people make when they study English?
Get the FREE eBook and find out!